Book #1 The Last White Buffalo Hide

Book #1 The Last White Buffalo Hide
The Last White Buffalo Hide: THE PROPHECY! 'When the majestic buffalo are almost driven to extinction by man! And the last white buffalo hide is given to the most unlikely source! The beginning that will lead us to the end will be upon us!'

Thursday, October 11, 2012

No Misunderstandings !!

Okay everyone just so there are no misunderstandings regarding my 3rd book, Dream Dancer and the Celtic Witch, it is still being written. As I go I add chapters to it, my publishers have not even seen this yet and there is no editing done. You are seeing a work in progress, when it is done and sent to my lady who edits for me she will fix things and I will do so as well on my blog. I hope everyone is okay with seeing a work in progress if not rofl don't look wait for the book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers