Book #1 The Last White Buffalo Hide

Book #1 The Last White Buffalo Hide
The Last White Buffalo Hide: THE PROPHECY! 'When the majestic buffalo are almost driven to extinction by man! And the last white buffalo hide is given to the most unlikely source! The beginning that will lead us to the end will be upon us!'

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Good News everyone!!!

Phase 1 & 2 done getting my story on paper then into the computer...sigh finally yeah!!! Now for the hard part (add, delete, delete, add, add, damn delete and delete again lol) making sure the flow is good, getting rid of unnecessary material and making sure my characters are properly portrayed!!! In other words hours and hours of staring at my computer reading and rereading my manuscript lol, wish me luck here we go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers